WHAT'S NEW STYLE FUN YUM SUN

December 30, 2012

Christmas in California.





 Denim Shirt: Current Elliot | Tee: Topshop | Jeans: Free People | Sneakers: Steve Madden.

I've spent the last three Christmas' in England and this was the first year I've been back in California with my family. I have to say I would not trade being born and raised in California for anything! I am so proud of where I'm from and it is so much a part of who I am; the things I like to do, how I dress, etc.. Sure, its not as Christmas-y as some other places but hey! We've got some other perks- not too many places where you can surf on Christmas! P.S. I still can't get over the wedge sneaker miracle, just got some new ones for Christmas you will be seeing on here soon! Love them.

Xx



Want more Mint? Find us here:

6 comments:

  1. super cool!love it!!!the shirt is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah you look amazing, i love the colour of your jean - very festive.
    ah im so jealous, i bet christmas in Cali is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovvve your jacket!

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, it's perfect. I especially love that denim shirt.
    www.ashleyudoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous. Love the combination!

    ♡ Jaslin from http://justjaslin.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3 your jacket and your sunglasses are gorgeous!!
    http://www.thescarletribbonblog.blogspot.ie
    xo

    ReplyDelete