WHAT'S NEW STYLE FUN YUM SUN

May 3, 2013

It's in the Bag.

It's in the Bag.

I am in big trouble when it comes to bags. The problem is: I'm obsessed. When I stroll through the bag section at Nordies, or Barney's, I literally feel pain. I know! Maybe that sounds crazy but it's the truth! They are just so beautiful. My name is Jessica and I am a Bagaholic. Hiiii Jessica.... now on to the wish list.

1. Celine Trapeze: There's a reason this is number one on my list. I would probably give my left arm for this beautiful bag. I would still have my right arm to carry it! The shape, the color... I'm in love.

2. Proenza Schouler PS1: A $2,215 take on a school satchel. This creme color is almost edible.

3. Balenciaga Classic Velo: Now this, is a sexy bag. The fiery red would definitely turn some heads.

4. Cambridge Satchel Company: I love this sunny yellow, so bright and cheery- perfect for Spring/Summer and affordable!

5. Marc by Marc Preppy Satchel: Marc by Marc is one of my favorite designers. This classic black is so sofisticated and chic,  such a perfect everyday bag.

6. Sam Edelman "Madaline" Messenger: You know I love this color, especially with the gold detail. Adds a fresh detail to any outfit.

Now, I will take one of each.

Xx




1 comment:

  1. I'm in love!! They're all so perfect!

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete