WHAT'S NEW STYLE FUN YUM SUN

June 5, 2013

Rainbow Sherbet.







Sweater: TopShop similar here | Shorts: Harlyn | Satchel: Lancaster Paris | Necklace: Loft  
Rings: Rockabella Jewels | Midi Rings: Dub Hearts.

As I mentioned in my last post I am living in this pink / coral / sherbet color lately!! Obsessed. On this day I kinda went big- I mean hey! If your gonna do it, do it! I had fun mixing and matching all the orange crushable colors and instantly felt so... happy!! Ya know?! Love the vintage vibe of these Harlyn shorts... this Brady Brunch trend for summer is so up my alley. Any one else noticing this? Sorry for the lack of outfit posts lately! Been so busy working on new pieces for my line! Can't wait to show ya....

Xx
Jess


PhotoCred: Lisa Richardson



No comments:

Post a Comment