WHAT'S NEW STYLE FUN YUM SUN

August 14, 2013

Killer.




Tank: Mint "Shark Tank" | Skirt: MinkPink | Booties: Jeffrey Campbell | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff |

Sorry I have been so MIA!! My beautiful cousin Lauren was married this past weekend and it was a fabulous 4 day event- it was my first time as a bridesmaid, I am still in recovery! I was literally sore from dancing! We had the best time! Congrats to Lauren and Ross!! Thank you to everyone who entered the "Shark Week" Instagram giveaway with Rockabella Jewels and Goldfish Kiss!! I announced the winner Monday night!! I have some more really amazing giveaways coming up so stay tuned to Mint's instagram (@mintclothingcompany) for that!! 

Xx,
Jess

Socalizing...




Photo by: Vicky Dinka

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely adorable, and I love the vibrant blue wall behind you! Your Rebecca Minkoff bag is perfect.

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete