WHAT'S NEW STYLE FUN YUM SUN

August 7, 2013

True Love.



Camo Tank: Similar Here | Jeans: Similar Here | Sneakers: Converse | Cuff: Gorjana & Griffin |


Here are just a few shots we took as we were cruising around Sunset Junction the other day. I met the cutest puppy ever! His name was "Magnet"- the dude walking him was pretty clever with that one!! Worked with me! I am wearing my favorite white ripped skinnies paired with a camo tank and red high top converse. Every time I wear these white jeans, people tell me how much they would like to wear white jeans! Well! Why don't you?! Trust me on this one. Worried about spilling? I am prone to spilling, tripping, picking up random puppies with dirty paws and yet the jeans remain unscathed. It's not as hard to keep them white as you'd think. Pairing them with the red really pops and makes a fun tom boyish statement. 

Xx,
Jess



PS! Have you entered our Shark Week contest on Instagram yet! Details HERE!


Photo by: Vicky Dinka

No comments:

Post a Comment