WHAT'S NEW STYLE FUN YUM SUN

December 11, 2013

New & Improved!!


After weeks of annoying my amazing new go-to web guy, Karl with my OCD and nit-pickyness (Did I just invent a new word?) Anyway! It's up! It's up! It's finally up! The new site is up with super fun new features! You can now compare products, make wishlists, write reviews on your favorite items, watch videos of each product, view model stats... I'm obviously excited and I can't wait for you all to check it out!

Also there's a few sneak peeks of the Spring/Summer 14 Collection!! Some pieces will be available for pre-order in Jan. :))



Cruise on over there, explore! Let me know what you think!! 


Xx,
Jess


Special thanks to Karl! Your the best!!

1 comment:

  1. Site looks awesome! Lots of features that many don't have!

    ReplyDelete