WHAT'S NEW STYLE FUN YUM SUN

December 17, 2013

My Favorite Gift.




Sweater: Maison Scotch | Necklace: Stella & Dot | Boots: Dolce Vita | Pants: BDG

A few weeks ago I mentioned a beautiful young girl I know named Darcie, who was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and is courageously undergoing treatment. The generous folks at Stella & Dot have agreed to give a portion of proceeds from this site to Darcie's treatment. My favorite piece on the site is the arrow necklace I am wearing in the photo above- I can't take it off and I often use it on the webseries (Emma Approved) I style. It's my absolute favorite, number 1 choice for a holiday gift! It's not too late to grab one for someone special, be sure to tell them it contributed to a great cause. 

Lots of love,
Jess


PhotoCred: Jeremy Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment