WHAT'S NEW STYLE FUN YUM SUN

January 21, 2014

Seeing Spots.




Sweater: Equipment | Denim Vest: Current Elliot | Boots: Sam Edelman | Bag: Aimee Kestenberg

This outfit features my two faves: Mint & Leopard -and don't they look good together? I always love layers and a jean moto-vest gives the look some extra attitude. This Mint colored Aimee Kestenberg bag always pops (somehow she knew Mint was my fave!) Huge fan of hers, if you haven't yet checked out her gorgeous bags you should get on that. Sorry for the delay in outfit posts, the line is taking up most of my time lately but I am going to be back on the ootd's plus there are some fun giveaways and adventures coming up this month! Stay tuned...

xx
Jess


PhotoCred: Jeremy Cannon

1 comment:

  1. greeat MINT bag babe :)
    x

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete