WHAT'S NEW STYLE FUN YUM SUN

May 10, 2014

Artisanal LA.


A few weekends ago Nikki and I cruised down to the Artisanal LA Spring Show- a pop up event at LA Mart that gives you the opportunity to explore local vendors... meet em, get their stories and taste their locally made products! Although there is more then food! Art, home decor, jewelry- we could have stayed and explored all day.

 Below are some of my favorites from the show- 



 Health-Ade: Pomegranate is my fave! 

(Remember when I "cleansed" my new loft? Post here.. They make a kit for that!) 

Ghost Pepper & Tangerine!

Best ever. Truffle salt! Trust me. 

Cold pressed coffee. Nikki is addicted.

I could live on these! My pick: Cranberry Trail Mix. 

Love these! All natural prints- ink from fruits & veggies! Amazing. 

(Nikki is wearing Mint "Paradise Tee" and "Tie Dye Harems"

Thank you Artisanal LA for having us!

Xx,
Jess

 


No comments:

Post a Comment