WHAT'S NEW STYLE FUN YUM SUN

September 28, 2012

Tell Me About It... Stud.



Obviously can't ignore the Fall stud trend. You can get nearly anything you want studded now-a-days! Here are a few of my favorite studded items!! 

1. Steve Madden "CAPITOLL" Bootie:  Instantly fell in love with these black suede booties from SM. Perfect amount of stud detail and just under 4 inches, perfect height for comfortable continuous wear.

2. CC Skye Wrap Bracelet:  More arm swag for ya! These leather wrap bracelets come in a dozen fantastic colors! CC Skye always kills it. Love them!!

3. Studded Nails: As seen on the fabulous "Nailasaurus" blog. I've seen a lot of studded nails lately! But these are definitley the cutest I've seen! Subtle. Not too much ya know? Confession: I can't even paint my own nails (eeek!!) but maybe you can give it a try! Or bring photo into your nail place!! 

4. H&M Studded Leather Jacket: Get your "Sandy" on with this studded leather jacket. I can't seem to find this guy actually for sale anywhere!! That's H&M for ya! But you can check out similar versions here and here

5. Rebecca Minkoff Stud Wallet: If your not sick of my Rebecca Minkoff obsession yet- here is another RM item on my wishlist! I love this "Lipstick" Red wallet on a chain! With of course- studs!! Comes in variety of beautiful colors!

6. CC Skye Stud Ring: Another must have item from CC Skye. If the price is a little on the high side for you- check out this great DIY on "Inked & Sewn" blog! 

Sorry if my posts have been few and far between as of late! A lot of exciting stuff happening with Mint! Can not wait to share!! Follow us on Instragram @mintclothingcompany for updates!
Happy Friday!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment