WHAT'S NEW STYLE FUN YUM SUN

November 4, 2013

5 Days of AOS: Mint.





Sweater: c/o Lulu's | Jeans: Articles of Society | Sneakers: Nike

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I am stoked to be one of 5 bloggers participating in the Articles of Society "5 Days of AOS" styling series! The challenge: 5 bloggers all styling these "Maya Color Block Black/Moto Skinnies" The great thing about these is they could be worn a million different ways! The challenge is figuring out whether to dress them or up down! (See what I did there?) I decided to go the casual route- pairing them with a fun black and white sweater with a pop of color and my favorite Nike Dunk Wedges whilst bopping around Abbot Kinney in Venice and sippin my Lemonade.

 If my next stop was a dinner or an event I would most likely swap my sneakers for some heels and sweater for a cute top, I would be set! (My Mini Copper doubles as an extra closet :)) How would you wear these?! Thank you to AOS for letting me participate in this fun series! 

Xx
Jess

Social...



Photo Cred: ©Alston Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment