WHAT'S NEW STYLE FUN YUM SUN

October 30, 2013

Lay(er) It On Me.





Jacket: Arc & Co. (c/o Lulu's.com| Sweater: Irene's Story | Shorts: Rails |
Booties: Sixty Seven (c/o Lulu's.com

Happy hump day friends! Fall slowly creeping in here! For someone like me, who is too hot with a jacket and too cold without a jacket- layers are the best way to go. I love mixing textures and I've found leather bottoms (wether it be leather shorts, pants or skirt) always look great with a sweater- something about the sexy leather with the snuggly knit- I am a fan. Debut of my new fave booties! I adore the cut outs and the ankle strap detail is too cute! Plus they are comfy! I love how that is an extra now- when did all shoes become uncomfortable? Somewhere around when I started wearing heels I guess. Hope your weeks going well!

Xx
Jess 


Social...



Photo Cred: ©Alston Thompson

2 comments:

  1. I have a bit of a leather obsession myself... Hee Hee

    Cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love your style!

    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete