WHAT'S NEW STYLE FUN YUM SUN

October 16, 2012

Tuneage Tuesday: Ellie Goulding.

Ellie Goulding first came on my radar a few years ago while I was living in England. She was the first chick I saw in recent years with half her head shaved and pink locks. She has an incredibly haunting voice and an interesting sound. Finally she has made her way across the pond, as they say, and although sometimes love for an artist starts to fade as they lose their indie cred and gain popularity- I'm still riding Miss Ellie's train and I'm really into her new single "Anything Could Happen." Enjoy having this stuck in your head for the rest of the day.



And don't forget its only Tuesday! The week's just begun- anything could happen! (I'm a cheese ball) Could happen? Or would it be can happen? Oh well.

Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment