WHAT'S NEW STYLE FUN YUM SUN

July 10, 2013

Fresh.






 Shirt: Cherokee similar here | Shorts: Harlyn | Bag: Lancaster Paris | Sunnies: RetroSuperFuture |
Sandals: Similar Here.

Sometimes I get asked to define my style. Which I can't do. I love clothes so much, I just can't commit! Obviously the way you start to put things together it all becomes "you"- every different side of you! 
I love ripped jeans and a tee shirt, but I also love clean and sophisticated. This look was so light and easy breezy. I am clearly obsessed with these "tap shorts" from one of my favorite brands, Harlyn. They come in several colors (also seen on me here) A white men's- or in my case boy's, shirt is such an essential item in your wardrobe! Don't be scared! Do it, do it... With shorts tied up, a high waisted skirt tucked in or even over a bathing suit! It's sexy, classy and shows some personality. I dig them and I know you will too!! Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

Xx
Jess 

Hang with me....


Photo by: Vicky Dinka

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love the clean and crisp look of a white button-down. It is like no other! And paired with amazing hair and sunglasses...it doesn't get any better.

    I do love wearing a white blouse with a dark pair of black/blue jeans. Thanks for the inspiration!

    <3 Kelly | The Patch Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty look!!love the shorts..
    Let's follow each other?? Let me know...
    hugs:)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete