WHAT'S NEW STYLE FUN YUM SUN

October 8, 2013

Emma Approved.


Blazer: Tart | Blouse: Foxcroft | Jeans: Flying Monkey | Necklace: Love, Kate  
Bag: Lancaster Paris | Bow Ring: Similar here | Heels: Aldo

As I mentioned I am styling a new webseries called "Emma Approved" based on Jane Austen's famous "Emma" told from a modern day perspective, vlogging. The first episode aired yesterday! Check it out here! I will be posting outfit details from the show here on the blog along with my usual OOTDs. For this first look we went with a beautiful wine colored blazer with a cool track suit detail from Tart. The white button up really makes the color pop! As always love is in the details, gold accessories bring that confident and playful vibe to any outfit. 

Xx
Jess 




1 comment:

  1. I agree. That is a lovely color on her. She looks gorgeous in it! Very Emma.

    ReplyDelete