WHAT'S NEW STYLE FUN YUM SUN

October 1, 2013

Minstagram.










HELLO! Things have been crazy busy the last few weeks! I promise your regularly scheduled programming (ootd's) will return here soon! In the meantime catch sneak peeks of Mint's Spring/Summer 2014 line and "behind the scene's" pics on our Instagram: @mintclothingcompany !!

ALSO! Exciting announcement! I am styling a new series from the creator's of the very popular Emmy winning webseries "The Lizzie Bennet Diaries"- (if you haven't seen- you should watch it! It's super addicting!)  I am very very excited for the new show "Emma Approved" which premieres on Oct. 7!! Be sure to check it out! If you've been missing my outfit posts on the blog you will get your fashion fill on the show! I will be posting details on the character's looks here as well! 

Xx 
Jess 

Roll with me..


No comments:

Post a Comment