WHAT'S NEW STYLE FUN YUM SUN

April 16, 2014

Get Over It.








Overalls: Volcom | Long Sleeve: Mint. | Bag: Aimee Kestenberg | Sandals: Reef.

I have to admit, I know this overall trend has been kickin' for a few seasons now but I don't think I've actually owned a pair since my Osh Kosh days. Saying that, I couldn't pass up these adorable railroad stripes! The tricky thing is the shirt to go under... hm... I decided to go with simple white. This long sleeve tee is from my line and has a fun pop of neon stitching, complimenting the kinda of washed out vintage vibe of the overalls. Also adding some fun color are these new sandals from Reef. Interesting choice? Seeing as these babies would normally be paired with a beachy maxi or classic shorts and tank combo I thought I would give them a chance with something unexpected. Hey, what can I say? I like to mix it up.  

xx
Jess 

 

Photos: Nicole Hart.

No comments:

Post a Comment