WHAT'S NEW STYLE FUN YUM SUN

April 11, 2014

Wild N' Crazy Kids.





Shorts: Sanctuary | Sweater: BB Dakota | Sneakers: Nike | Bag: Lancaster Paris.

Shorts weather is upon us. This print reminds me of the Nickelodeon days, you know?! Nick na' nick nick na' nick nick nick... Love the subtle pops of color and they have the perfect amount of drape without being too flouncy. I paired them with this open back sweater. You know I'm a fan of open back stuff (Open back tanks from my line here and here) I just love how the front is so conservative and then BAM when you walk away. Something about open backs is always more sexy to me then low cut fronts. I think it's the element of surprise and maybe how most guys can't figure out sticky bras and what your wearing, or not wearing under there. Mysterious! Well, later Bra'

xx
Jess 

 

Photos: Nicole Hart.
**Tips on how to go backless here.**





No comments:

Post a Comment