WHAT'S NEW STYLE FUN YUM SUN

April 27, 2014

Weekend Ritual: Farmer's Market.











 One of my favorite things to do on the weekend is cruise the local farmer's markets. There are several vendors I kinda of... stalk? Weird choice of words? One I LOVE is Dave's.. it's Vegan Korean food and it's amazing!! Spicy tempeh, spicy chop veggie, lotus root, daikon, seaweed salad.. trust me you will be addicted! I like to stock up over the weekend and plan for the week, although to be honest it's usually gone by Wednesday! Fresh, organic fruits & veggies, juices, tapas, chips & salsa, succulents and flowers and the best part? It's all grown and made locally! 

Here is a list of my faves:

Calabasas: Saturdays 8am- 1pm
Pasadena: Saturdays 8:30am- 12:30pm 
Malibu: Sundays 10am - 3pm
Hollywood: Sunday 8am-1pm

xx
Jess 

 



1 comment:

  1. This looks AMAZING! I was just at the one in Santa Monica this morning.

    ReplyDelete