WHAT'S NEW STYLE FUN YUM SUN

August 5, 2012

Summer Essentials.

If you know me I guarantee you have seen me sporting not one- but probably ALL of these things! They are my go-to items. My favorites. Must have. Essentials. 





1. Straw Fedora: An absolute must! Excellent for sun protection and not to mention bad hair days! Oh boy. It saves me! I can't even remember where I got my ol' faithful but there is a similar one here.

2. Coral Bikini: I am addicted to Coral! It is the perfect shade to show off your mid-summer glow. I adore this Mara Hoffman suit. I however, went for a less expensive option which I purchased here.

3. Aviators: I've got the classic Ray-Bans. They are on before I leave the house. I've somehow managed to travel all over the world with mine without losing them! Miracle! Now that I think about it they have outlasted some relationships! :P

4. Shiseido: I've been surfing since I was about 10 years old and after extensive research I can tell you this is the stuff you want. It stays on in the water and bonus* it's also tinted if you need a little "coverage" out there! I also use the "Sun Protection Lip Treatment" found here.

5. Nude Nails: I have tried so many different shades but I finally found Essie "Topless & Barefoot" and I am in love. Its opaque- not translucent (which I happen to like) and c'mon, you know you base your polish choice on the name- this is a good one!

6. White Cut-Offs: So fresh. They match with everything. Check out a ton of options here. (Just watch where you sit ;))

7. Bold Beach Bag: Duh. Where you gonna put all this stuff? I actually scored and found one very similar to this on sale at World Market of all places! But if it's this exact bag your after, you will find it here.

8. Turquoise Ring: I got mine years ago, lost it- then found it- and now I can't take it off. It's just so pretty and perfect for summer. Loving this one.

9. Neon Sandals: I couldn't find my exact ones online but this DV by Dolce Vita pair are pretty similar. I am obsessed with this color and surprisingly mine manage to work with almost every outfit. Plus you don't get lost in a crowd (ba' dum bum).

10. Comfy "Mint" Tee: Throw on with absolutely anything, oh- so- perfectly- worn- in- tee. Workin' on the photo for this one! SOON!

Stay tuned! Xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment